Japan, known as the "Land of the Rising Sun," is a captivating and diverse destination that seamlessly blends ancient traditions with modern innovation. Renowned for its rich culture, stunning landscapes, and world-class cuisine, Japan offers a unique travel experience.
Visitors can explore a dynamic mix of ancient temples, historic castles, and contemporary skyscrapers in cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka. The country boasts a breathtaking natural beauty, from cherry blossoms in spring to snow-covered mountains in winter. Japan's cuisine is celebrated globally, with sushi, ramen, and tempura being just a few highlights.
Travelers can immerse themselves in traditional customs such as tea ceremonies, kimono-wearing, and sumo wrestling, as well as witness cutting-edge technology in the form of bullet trains and futuristic gadgets. Japan's warm hospitality, or "omotenashi," ensures that visitors feel welcome and at ease throughout their journey.
Experience the Enchantment of Japan Cherry Blossom Tour with Dott Holidays!
Embark on a journey of beauty and wonder as you witness Japan's iconic cherry blossoms in full bloom. At Dott Holidays, we invite you to immerse yourself in the mesmerizing spectacle of Sakura with our exclusive Japan Cherry Blossom Tour.
From the ethereal beauty of Kyoto's historic temples and gardens to the vibrant streets of Tokyo adorned in hues of pink, our itineraries capture the essence of this fleeting yet magical season.
We prioritize your comfort and convenience, providing expert guides well-versed in local insights, luxurious accommodations, and seamless travel arrangements throughout your Japan Cherry Blossom Tour.
Let Dott Holidays be your gateway to the mesmerizing world of Japan Cherry Blossom Tour. Book your tour today and revel in the timeless beauty of Sakura, creating cherished memories that will last a lifetime.
Best-in-class 4-star hotels
Visit World's renowned cities like Tokyo, Hiroshima, Oska, etc
Cherry blossoms visit the best parks in Japan.
The world's fastest Bullet train ride
Unique Harry potter rides at Universal studio
All meals (Indian lunches and dinners)
The world's tallest Tokyo sky tree observation deck
Mt Fuji visit and Lake Ashi cruise
Multi lingual Tour escort services through out the tour.
Hotel accommodation is based on 4-star category hotels in standard rooms on a twin/double sharing basis.
International Airfare Ex Hyderabad/Chennai/Bangalore
Meals: as mentioned above, daily breakfast at the hotel, 6 lunches, 1 lunch coupon or cash at Universal Studios in Osaka, and 7 dinners at Indian restaurants.
1 piece of luggage transferred from Tokyo to Osaka per person
One bullet train or Shinkansen experience in economy class reserved seating from Odawara to Hiroshima
One English-speaking guide for 10 hours of service each day, along with a private coach for 10 hours of usage
Telugu Tour Manager services
Sightseeing, as mentioned above, with admissions where applicable
Current applicable local taxes, city taxes, etc. as per Japanese government laws
• Any item or service not mentioned in the service inclusions column
• RT-PCR test if required.
• 5% GST on total billing and 5% TCS on total billing
• Additional costs that will be incurred for transfers other than those specified in the inclusions
• Tips to the guide and driver
• WIFI router, Room type change charge or upgrade charge
• Any high-season surcharges that may be imposed by the hotels on Nile cruises in Egypt
• Porterage at hotels, airports, and seaports; tips; laundry; wines; mineral water; telephone charges; and all items of personal nature and food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Early Check-in, Late Checkout, and Arrival Day Breakfast
• Any item personal in nature
• The above price is based on a minimum of 25 adults traveling together. We will also provide flights from Chennai and Bangalore or other hubs up on request, and any additional fares incurred while compared to fares from Hyderabad will be borne by client only.
• The above price is not valid for travel during the black-out period, trade fair period, or special events.
• There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
• All clients should have overseas travel insurance for the entire duration of their holiday. Please check the details with our travel consultant.
• Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, the kind of transport, or the duration of the trip be changed, the quote will be revised accordingly.
• Requests for early hotel check-in or late check-out are at the hotel's discretion unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
• All payments can be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favor of DOTT HOLIDAY PVT LIMITED.
ARRIVE IN TOKYO
Welcome to Dott Holidays, JAPAN CHERRY BLOSSOMS Tour. On arrive at Narita/Haneda International airport at Tokyo, meet our English-speaking Assistant at the airport then transfer to the hotel. Check into the hotel and freshen up. Enjoy dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at Tokyo Hotel. (D)
FULL DAY TOUR OF TOKYO
After early breakfast at hotel, depart from hotel and proceed for full day sightseeing of Tokyo. Visit Imperial Palace or Ueno Park Photo stop for cherry blossom viewing, Asakusa + Nakamise Street, Tokyo Sky Tree is also the world's tallest freestanding tower, and it exceeds the height of Tokyo Tower, previously the city's tallest structure, by 988 feet (301 metres, entrance included). Lunch enroute. Later Proceed to Odaiba area for shopping. Visit Team Lab Toyasu. Dinner at Indian restaurant, Odaiba. Return to hotel in Tokyo. Overnight in Tokyo. (B, L, D)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to NIKKO for full day sightseeing. Visit -Kegon Waterfalls, after that have lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit Kanmangafuchi Abyss, Shinkyo Bridge and Nikko Tosho-Gu Shrine. Evening transfer to Tokyo and drop off at Indian restaurant. Coach will be released for the day walk down to the hotel. Overnight in Tokyo. (B, L, D)
TOKYO-MT FUJI –HAKONE
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out from Tokyo hotel. Full day tour of Mt Fuji. Note: Pack small luggage for overnight stay at Hakone. Rest of the luggage will be transferred to Osaka First stop will be Mt Fuji 5th Station (depending on weather conditions). Later Proceed to Hakone and enjoy Ropeway (One way). Experience Active Volcano and black egg of Sulphur at Owakudani Valley. Enjoy Hakone Lake Ashinoko cruise from Toegndai - ko -Moto Hakone-ko / Hakone machi –ko. Transfer for early dinner and check in at Hotel. check in hotel. (B, L, D)
HAKONE- HIROSHIMA –OSAKA
Post breakfast, check out from Hakone Hotel. Transfer to Odawara/Mishima station for taking train to Hiroshima. Please note guests may have to change train at Nagoya. Train journey is minimum 3.5hrs. Arrive at Hiroshima and proceed for sightseeing. Visit Peace Memorial Park & Museum with Atomic Bomb Dome and Shukkeien garden. Depart for Osaka in evening. Arrive at Osaka by road, proceed for dinner. Later check in at Osaka Hotel and pick your luggage. Overnight stay at Osaka. (B, L, D)
OSAKA- FULL DAY UNIVERSAL STUDIO
Post breakfast, drop off at Universal studios Japan. Guests will be given general admission tickets. Enjoy Horry Potter rides and it is unique experience in the world. In evening time, a time will be fixed for picking the guests from USJ and then transferred to restaurant for dinner. Post dinner, transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Osaka (B, L, D)
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed for full day sightseeing of Nara & Kyoto Nara -Todaiji Temple (Great Buddha), Nara Park (Deer Park). Lunch enroute Kyoto Sightseeing - Arashiyama (Bamboo Grove), Kinkakuji Temple, Fushimi Inari Shrine. Evening return to Osaka. (B, L, D)
FULL DAY TOUR OF OSAKA
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed for full day sightseeing of Osaka. Visit Osaka Castle and Nishinomaru Garden. Free time for shopping at Shinsaibashi Area. Overnight at Osaka (B, L, D).
FLY BACK TO HOME
Today morning after a continental breakfast. Later we will proceed to Kansai International Airport to board your flight with full of bliss and tones of happiest sweet memories. We trust that you enjoyed your vacation. Please do give us your valuable suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org (B).