Uttarakhand - Sacred Land for Those Seeking Salvation.
Uttarakhand is known for its many Hindu pilgrimage sites. As a result, religious tourism accounts for a significant component of the state's tourism. The Char Dham Yatra, which translates to "journey to four centres," begins in Yamunotri and travels through Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath to conclude their pilgrimage. Aside from Chardham, travellers go to Panch Kedar (God Shiva's five holy temples) and Panch Prayag (five sacred river confluences). The Haridwar Kumbh Mela (fair) occurs every 12 years and is a prominent tourist destination in the state during January and February. Nainital, also known as India's lake district, welcomes visitors and offers a variety of water sports on freshwater lakes. The Jim Corbett National Park, India's first national park, is located in Uttarakhand. Ecotourism and the first tiger conservation project are two of the city's most well-known features.
• Yamunotri Temple
• Trishul Temple
• Alaknanda and Mandakini river
• Gangothri Temple
. • Kedarnath Temple
• Badrinath temple
• Ganga Arthi
• STD Accommodation
• Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner(veg)
. • Travel Insurance
• Pvt vehicle of 27-seaters minibus.
• Premium Accommodation on DBL /TPL sharing basis
• MAP Plan(Breakfast and Dinner)@Hotels, Lunch @ Local Restaurant (as per Program)
• Transportation by 27 STR Mini Bus (Ac will not work on Hill stations)
• Tour Manager for Entire Trip
• Toll parking, driver Batta etc.,
• Travel Insurance for Entire Trip
• Chardham yatra Registration
• Flight Tickets/train Tickets
• Meals as per Itinerary
• Lunch at a local Restaurant
• Any SPL Pooja Darshan
• Any Guide services
• Train Meals
• Helicopter Tickets / Doli / Horse for Kedarnath
• Horse Ride / Doli at Yamunotri
• Entry Tickets
• 5% GST
• Any Kind of Technical Problems/climate Issues arises like Traffic Jam, Landslides, Then at the Time the Program is delayed, If in case no.of Days increased then the customer will bear/Pay directly to the Hotels.
• Depending on the Situation we will change the Program without any Intimation.
• Train Tickets are Subject to availability.
• The above price is based on a minimum of 40 adults travelling together.
• The above price is not valid for travel during blackout periods, trade fair periods and special events.
• There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
• It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of their holiday. Please check the details with our travel consultant.
• Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
• Request for early hotel check-in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
• All payments can be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of DOTT HOLIDAY PVT LIMITED'.
Delhi / Dehradun - Haridwar
Pickup from Delhi / Dehradun Airport/ Railway station & transfer to Haridwar. Evening attends Ganga Aarti Har ki Pauri. Dinner & O/N stay.
Haridwar — Barkot (205KMS/6-7HRS)
Post breakfast check-out from the hotel & drive to Barkot via Mussoorie. On arrival, check-in at the hotel in Barkot for dinner & overnight stay.
Barkot — Yamunotri — Barkot (42kms Drive/5 Kms Trek)
This morning after breakfast, drive to Janki Chatti, trek starts from here to Yamunotri (5kms). Either by walking or by horse or by Doli at their own cost. After arrival at Yamunotri, One can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as "Prasad". Here near the temple "Pooja" can be offered to Divya Shila, after taking bath in Jamnabai Kund's warm water and having "Darshan" of pious "Yamunaji" returning to Jankichatti. Later drive back to Barkot. O/N Barkot. Hanuman Chatti: The confluence of Hanuman Ganga & Yamuna River Yamunotri Temple: Maharani Gularia of Jaipur built the temple in the 19th Century. It was destroyed twice in the present century and rebuilt again. Surya Kund: There are several thermal springs in the vicinity of the temple, which flows into numerous pools. The most important of these is Surya Kund. Divya Shila: A rock pillar, worshipped before entering the Yamunotri Temple. Yamunotri: Yamunotri is situated in the western region of the Garhwal Himalayas and is at a height of 3,235 meters above sea level. Yamunotri is the source of the river Yamuna. The shrine of Yamunotri is located on the Bandar Poonch peak.
Barkot — Uttarkashi (82 Kms/4Hrs)
The morning after breakfast drive to Uttarkashi. En-route visit Prakateshwar Cave, on arrival Uttarkashi check in Hotel, Later visit Vishwanath Temple. Overnight stay in Uttarkashi hotel. Uttarkashi: Situated at the bank of river Bhagirathi. The temple of Lord Vishwanath is located here where a massive iron trident is erected. The other important temples situated here are Ekadash Rudra, Bhairav, Gyaneshwar and Goddess Kuteti Devi.
Uttarkashi — Gangotri — Uttarkashi (100kms Per Way)
The morning after breakfast proceed to Gangotri (3048 metres), en route we enjoy picturesque Harsil village, Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. On arrival Gangotri takes a holy dip in the sacred river Ganges, also called Bhagirathi at its origin. After Gangotri Darshan & Pooja drive back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi hotel. Gangotri: Gangotri is the place high in the Garhwal Himalayas from where the holy Ganges originates. According to the legend, it was here the Ganga descended on the earth when Lord Shiva released the mighty river from the locks of his hair. The temple of Gangotri, dedicated to Goddess Ganga stands on the bank of the river.
Uttarkashi — Guptkashi/Sitapur (240 Km/8Hrs)
Early morning, after breakfast drive to Guptkashi/Sitapur en route to Tehri Dam. Check-in Hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Camp/Hotel.
Guptkashi To Kedarnath & Back
Post breakfast proceeds to Kedarnath by Helicopter at their own cost. Take Darshan of Shri kedarnath Ji. After darshan back to Guptkashi. Dinner & O/N stay. Helicopter tickets not included in the package.
Guptkashi — Badrinath
The morning after breakfast drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. En-route visit Narsingh Bhagwan Temple at Joshimath. Check-in Hotel. Later in the evening visit Badrinath Temple for Aarti. Overnight stay at Badrinath hotel. Narsingh Temple This is an ancient temple of Lord Vishnu in Narsingh Avtar and the main temple of Joshimath. When the Badrinath temple remains closed during winter every year, one idol of Lord Badri is brought to the Narsingh temple and worshipped for six months. Badrinath: Badrinath is one of the most important of all the four(Char) Dhams in India. This temple is located between Nar & Narayan mountain ranges and in the shadow of the Nilkantha peak at the height of 3,133 metres. It is the most popular of Vishnu pilgrimages among the five Badries, also known as Vishal Badri.
Badrinath — Srinagar
The morning after Darshan visit Mana, Bhimpul, etc. later drives to Srinagar. Check-in to the hotel & O/N stay.
Srinagar - Haridwar
Post breakfast checks out from the hotel & transfer to Haridwar via Rishikesh. Enroute visit Ram Jhula, laxman jhula. Later drive to Haridwar. Dinner & O/N stay.
Haridwar To Delhi
Post breakfast checks out from hotel & transfer to Delhi. Drop at Delhi Airport/Railway station.