Embark on an 11-night, 12-day journey of cultural wonders as you explore the enchanting landscapes of Egypt and the sacred sites of the Holy Land. From the iconic pyramids and vibrant markets of Cairo to the historical treasures along the Nile, immerse yourself in the rich history and mystique of Egypt. Then, venture into the Holy Land, where Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Nazareth beckon with their profound spirituality and cultural richness. This extraordinary tour is a blend of ancient marvels and spiritual discovery, promising an unforgettable experience that transcends time.
Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian museum, hanging church
High dam, Phila temple, and felucca
Komombo Temple, Edfu Temple
Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and Memnon colossi
Alexandria is 220 km away to visit Catacomb; photo stop at Citadel Kayet Bay from outside; library from outside; Montazah Palace & Gardens.
St. Georges Church, followed by Mt. Nebo
Wadi Rum and Dead Sea.
Amman city tour.
• 08 nights stay in CAIRO, AMMAN, PETRA, & DEAD SEA
• 4*Hotel on a twin/double sharing basis.
• Airfare Ex Hyderabad/Chennai/Bangalore
• 03 nights stay in NILE CRSUIE: 5* rating on a double sharing basis.
• 11 breakfasts (from the 2nd day of arrival).
• 09 lunches & 11 dinners.
• All the sightseeing as mentioned
• Return Airport Transfers
• Egypt and Jordan Visa fees, assistance and Travel Insurance
• Professional multilingual Dott Tour Manager & local English-speaking tour guides.
• All Tours on PVT BASIS by Luxury air-conditioned coaches
• Any item or service not mentioned in the service inclusions column
• 5% GST on total billing & 5% TCS on total billing.
• Additional costs that will be incurred for transfers other than those specified in the inclusions.
• Tips to the guide and driver
• Any high-season surcharges that may be imposed by the hotels on Nile cruises in Egypt.
• Porterage at hotels, airports, and seaports; tips; laundry; wines; mineral water; telephone charges; and all items of personal nature and food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Early check-in, late check-out, and arrival day breakfast.
• Any item of personal in nature
The above price is based on a minimum of 30 adults travelling together. We will also provide flights from Chennai and Bangalore or other hubs up on request, and any additional fares incurred while compared to fares from Hyderabad will be borne by the client only.
• The above price is not valid for travel during the black-out period, trade fair period, or special events.
• There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
• All clients should have overseas travel insurance for the entire duration of their holiday. Please check the details with our travel consultant.
• Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, the type of transport, or the duration of the trip change, the quote will be revised accordingly.
• Requests for early hotel check-in or late check-out are at the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
• All payments can be made strictly by check or demand draft direct bank transfer in favour of DOTT HOLIDAY PVT LIMITED.
Arrive at Cairo, check in hotel and Indian Dinner Sound and Light show at the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Overnight in Cairo. (D)
Full day tour of Alexandria [B, L & D]
Visit the Catacombs of Kom-el-Shoqafa, drive pass Pompey's Pillar and photo stop at Qait bay citadel. Visit Alexandria Library. Transfer back to Cairo. Papyrus Institute and Perfumery. Overnight in Cairo. (B, L, D)
Fly to Aswan-Board Nile Cruise [B, L & D]
Proceed to the airport for your flight to Aswan. Visit the temple of Philae and the High Dam. Visit Egyptian Cotton outlet. We drive to the Cruise centre to board the luxurious Nile River Cruise. Overnight on board the River Nile Cruise. Note: Due to limited flight options, you may have to take an early morning flight from Cairo (Packed Breakfast, L, D)
Visit the Abu Simbel Temples [B, L & D]
Proceed to Aswan. Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the city sights of Kom Ombo including the magnificent Temple of Two Gods: Proceed to Abu Simbel. Visit the temple of Abu Simbel - A UNESCO world heritage site. Return to Aswan and Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the famous 'Temple of Two Gods' - dedicated to Sobek and Haroeris. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at Cruise. Overnight on board the River Nile Cruise.
Sail to Edfu [B, L & D]
Visit Edfu temple dedicated to God Horus. Enjoy Nile River from the deck, as your Nile Cruise sails to Luxor via the Esna Lock. Proceed to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at Cruise. Overnight on board the River Nile cruise.
Luxor City tour- Fly to Cairo [B, L & D]
Visit the West bank: Visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. Enjoy shopping at Luxor Souq. After city tour of Luxor, we will proceed to Luxor airport for your flight back to Cairo. On arrival at Cairo, check in hotel and relax. Breakfast at Cruise, Local lunch at Luxor (if available, ask for Indian lunch). Overnight in Cairo.
Cairo [B, L & D]
Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx (Entrance inside the pyramids is not included). Guided tour of the Egyptian Museum, visit hanging Church, citadel salah Eldin , Mohamed Ali Mosque, khan El Khalili oriental bazar. (B, L & D)
Welcome to Jordan - 'The Holy Land' [B & D]
Today morning after a continental breakfast... Check out hotel. Later we will proceed to Cairo International Airport to board your flight to Amman, capital of Jordan. On arrival at Amman International Airport you will be transfer to Hotel. Check in hotel and day at leisure. Overnight in Amman.
Petra. Visit Madaba and Mt.Nebo [B, L & D]
After breakfast check out hotel at Amman and proceed to visit Madaba, a city best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem and Holy Land and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics and visit of St. Georges church followed by Mt. Nebo a city mentioned in the bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the promised land that he would never enter. Later on proceed to Petra. Check-in to the hotel.
Petra -Wadi Rum Desert- Drive to Dead Sea. [B, L & D]
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and proceed to explore the legendary rose-red city of Petra - known as the New Wonder of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enter the city through 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site contains many elaborated rock-cut tombs, Roman-style theaters, temples, sacrificial altars etc., Later proceed to Wadi Rum on a one hand half hour jeep ride into the Jordanian desert. Wadi Rum was best described by the locals as "Valley of the Moon". Later on, proceed to the Dead Sea, 55 km southeast of Amman, is the Dead Sea, one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest body of water and the lowest point on earth, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years. Check in the at the hotel in Dead Sea.
Dead Sea. Amman city tour [B, L & D]
After breakfast at the hotel, check out hotel in Dead Sea, continue to a tour of capital city, Amman for 2 to 3 hours, visiting sites and museums including the Archaeological and the Folklore Museum of Amman, The citadel and the Amphitheater etc., later, check-in to your hotel in Amman.
Fly back to home [B]
Today morning after a continental breakfast, we will proceed to Amman International Airport to board your flight with full of bliss and tones of happiest sweet memories. (B) We trust that you enjoyed your vacation. Please do give us your valuable suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org