More than three millennia of culture can be found in Europe, which also gave birth to the Renaissance and the Industrial Revolution as well as witnessed the rise and fall of the Roman Empire and Ancient Greece. You can explore the most majestic cathedrals in the world as well as many kingdoms, republics, and empires' remnants of archaeological sites, historic villages, and more. Aside from history, Europe is known for its lofty culture, delectable gastronomy, and justly praised for its enchanting cities.
- France [Paris]
- Guided City Tour in Paris
- Visit the Eiffel Tower Level 3 rd Level[ subject to availability]
- Seine River Cruise
- Full-Day Disney Land (Optional)
- Belgium [Brussels]
- Grand Palace, Manneken Pis Statue, Atomium, Mini Europe
- The Netherlands
- Tulip Gardens (Open From March 23rd to May 14th -2023)
- Giethoorn Village Canal Cruise
- Discover Amsterdam City in your Free Time
- Germany [Cologne –Stuttgart]
- See the Cologne Cathedral
- Benz Museum
- Visit Drubba [cuckoo clocks]in the Black Forest, Titisee
- Switzerland [zurich-lucerne-engleburg-Schaffhausen-Interlaken]
- Boat Ride at the Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen
- Visit Mt.Titlis with Ice Flyer, Glacier Cave and Cliff Walk
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Interlaken Orientation / Jungfrau (optional)
- Liechtenstein [Vaduz]
- Discover Vaduz in your free time.
- Austria [Innsbruck-wattens]
- Visit Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens
- Innsbruck Orientation Tour
- Italy [Venice/Florence/Rome/Pisa/Milan
- Return Pvt Water Taxi Ride to Venice Island
- Guided Walking City tour of Venice, Florence and Rome
- 20 Mins Gondola Ride in Venice
- Visit the Colosseum & Trevi Fountain in Rome
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Visit St.Peter’s Basilica
✓ Cost of your round trip economy Class Airfare. Ex.Hyd /Blr /Chennai/Delhi
✓ 13 Night’s Twin sharing Accommodation at the 4* hotels mentioned or similar.
✓ Schengen Visa Charges
✓ Airline / Airport taxes are valid for the duration of the tour.
✓ Services of Tour Co-ordinator or Local Representative.
✓ Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
✓ 13 Continental Breakfast at hotel + 11 Lunches/packed lunches wherever applicable + 13 Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
✓ Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance valid for the duration of the tour for passengers up to the age of 60 years.
✓ Services of English Speaking local guide for 2 to 3 Hrs City Tours in Paris / Venice / Rome / Florence.
✓ Entrance fees, excursions and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Any personal expenses like laundry charges, mini bar, telephone charges, porterage etc. • Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned otherwise. • Any increase in the airfare/taxes/routing charged by the airlines for the tickets. • Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket. • Any increase in the rate of EURO leading to an increase in Tour Cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on a given day of payment will apply. • Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence. • Any private transfers took to move from one place to another instead of coach. • Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program. • Any upgradation in the room category or Airline Class • Extra water bottle charges • Premium seat charges • Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column'. • Compulsory tips for the guides and Long Distance Coach Drivers.
• Strictly No Refunds for Unutilised services including Unused tours, rooms, meals, and transfer services.
• Itinerary and Timing are subject to change.
• Hotel’s standard check-in time is 1400 hrs. And check out time is 1200 hrs.
• Early check-in and late checks out are subject to the availability of rooms and additional Charges. (Payable directly to the hotel)
• Request for specific bed type is subject to availability at the time of check-in. On Double occupancy, double beds in hotel rooms are not subject to confirmation, only offered to the guests subject to availability on the day of check-in. Triple occupancy, mostly, is made from the double room with an additional bed. A double room has a queen-size bed and a twin room has two separate beds. Requests for double rooms will be subject to availability and in cases when a double is not available, we will provide you with a twin room. We recommend a maximum of only three people in one room. Triple rooms are usually no larger than twin rooms and the third bed is often a rollaway bed or cot placed in a twin room. Modern facilities such as attached toilets with showers are provided. The prices for single occupancy are for individual rooms
Arrival PARIS (D)
On arrival at CDG Airport, you will be greeted by our representative outside the baggage hall and proceed for dinner at an Indian restaurant. Later drive to your hotel and check-in. Overnight at Hotel in Paris.
City Tour / Eiffel Tower / River Cruise - PARIS (B,L,D)
After breakfast, we will take you on an exhilarating city tour with an English speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best loved Parisian sights – Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and many more. Indian lunch will be provided today. Next, we shall proceed to visit the top of the Eiffel Tower (3rd level Subject to Availability), from where you will have a splendid view of this beautiful city. Photoshop at the Glass Pyramid in Louvre Museum. In the evening, we enjoy the Seine river cruise.
Full Day Disney Land/Shopping(Optional) - PARIS (B & D)
After breakfast at the hotel, join us for a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. The destination to relax and enjoy different kind of thrill rides and studio movies with your loved ones. You may choose between Disney Parks, where fairy tales take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades with Disney Characters OR you may visit the Walt Disney Studios Park and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner before we drive back to the hotel.
PARIS – BRUSSELS(BELGIUM) - AMSTERDAM(NETHERLANDS) (BF,L&D)
After breakfast check out from your Hotel and proceed to Belgium. Brussels is the capital and largest city of Belgium. On arrival, we visit the world renowned Grand Place and the legendary Manneken Pis statue - a charming fountain of a little boy. Drive past St. Michael’s Church. Enroute a photo stop at the Atomium is also included. Later in the afternoon, we drive to Amsterdam. After a hot delicious Indian meal for dinner, transfer to your hotel and check-in. Overnight at Schiphol in Amsterdam.
AMSTERDAM- GIETHOORN – TULIP GARDENS (B,L,D)
Today morning after breakfast, we visit the world renowned Keukenhof Tulip Gardens; famed for its breathtaking displays of flowers, Keukenhof has over six million bulbs that form a sea of flowers, between March and May, it is spread amongst 32 Hectares and is one of the world's largest flower gardens, situated in Lisse, South Holland. (After 14th May departures Keukenhof will be closed for the season, and instead will be replaced by Amsterdam Cnal cruise. It is home to a range of 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments).Later Proceed Giethorn - It is so peaceful, so different and has such simple beauty that it hardly seems real – gently gliding along small canals past old but pretty thatched-roof farmhouses.You can turn down a “side street” (another small canal) and drift under a wooden bridge where an elderly resident may be strolling over to see a neighbor. No this is not Venice, or Amsterdam. It is the Giethoorn village in Netherlands.It is too quiet, too serene and remote. It is so calm that its nickname of the “Dutch Venice” may give a false impression of size and crowds and commercialism. Here in Netherlands’s water village of Giethoorn the loudest sound you can normally hear is the quacking of a duck or the noise made by other birds. Transfer back to hotel and Overnight at Schiphol in Amsterdam.
AMSTERDAM – COLOGNE – STUTTGART- BENZ MUSEUM (GERMANY) (B,L,D)
After breakfast at your hotel, check out and proceed to Cologne. The city's famous Cologne Cathedral is the seat of the Catholic Archbishop of Cologne. On arrival see the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 515 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe. Later proceed to The Mercedes-Benz Museum is an automobile museum in Stuttgart, Germany. It covers the history of the Mercedes-Benz brand and the brands associated with it. Stuttgart is home to the MercedesBenz brand and the international headquarters of the Mercedes-Benz Group. The museum contains more than 160 vehicles, some dating back to the very earliest days of the motorcar engine. The vehicles are maintained by the Mercedes-Benz Classic Center of Fellbach. Previously, the museum was housed in a dedicated building within the factory complex and visitors had in recent decades been transported from the main gate by a secured shuttle.
STUTTGART – BLOCK FOREST - CUCKOO CLOKS – RHINE WATER FALLS (SWITZERLAND)(B,L,D)
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and proceed to Switzerland through the famous Black Forest region of Germany. We stop at the Drubba Centre in the heart of the forest. Here you have an opportunity to buy Cuckoo clocks & other souvenirs. Sit back and enjoy the scenic drive towards Switzerland. Visit Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls – Europe’s biggest and most spectacular falls. Enjoy a 20 Minute adventurous boat ride at the Rhine falls. Overnight at Hotel in Switzerland.
Day Free / Excursion to Jungfrau By Train From Interlaken (Optional) (B & D)
Breakfast at Hotel, Proceed to Interlaken. Visit Jungfraujoch (optional). Visit Lake Thun and Brienz.Visit Yash Raj Statue. Dinner in Restaurant. The Jungfraujoch
Excursion to Mt.Titlis –Lucerne Orientation tour (B,L,D)
After breakfast at your hotel, we take you on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour – visiting Mt.Titlis and Lucerne. Today enjoy amazing scenery, a once in a lifetime experience with an exhilarating tip to the top of Mt,Titlis at 3020 meters on various cable cars including Rotair, the world’s first revolving cable car. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding Swiss landscapes. At Mt.Titlis have free time to play in the snow and do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” the highest suspension bridge in Europe along the cliff of Mt.Titlis. Be sure to cast your eyes down into the impressive glacier world below. The Ice Flyer chair lift sweeps you smoothly and safely over crisp, virgin snow fields and icy depths. Some of the crevasses are up to twenty meters deep. Only here on TITLIS can you expect such a fantastic glacier experience. Later proceed on an orientation tour of Lucerne one of most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Visit the Lion Monument, with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Tonight, after a delicious Indian dinner return back to your hotel.
ZURICH – VADUZ( LIECHRENSTEIN) – INNS BRUCK (AUSTRIA) (B,L,D)
After a continental breakfast, we check out and drive to Innsbruck in Austria. En route arrive in Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein, a tiny principality nestled between Switzerland and Austria. Liechtenstein is the sixth smallest independent nation in the world. For all those visitors to Liechtenstein who want to see more than just the core of Vaduz in half an hour, our City Train tour is the best opportunity to do so. It takes you to the historical part of old Vaduz, past the Vaduz vineyards, to stop below the famous Red House which is an ideal spot to take a picture of the panoramic view of Vaduz Castle, and continues through the magnificent, green countryside around Vaduz. Next proceed to Wattens, to visit the amazing Swarovski Crystal World. Enjoy a mesmerizing experience in to the “world of crystals”. An experience that leaves you amazed at the dazzling glitter as you walk through this. A great opportunity to buy a souvenir for your family. Later enjoy an orientation tour of the beautiful city, Innsbruck. We, then continue our journey towards Innsbruck. Overnight at Hotel in Tyrol / Innsbruck.
INNSBRUCK – VENICE (ITALY) (B,L,D)
After a continental breakfast, we check-out and drive to Venice, the romantic Italian city, known for its unique architecture .Begin your day with a boat ride to the heart of the traditional city of Venice – The St. Mark’s Square, one of the most elegant squares in the world. Later, you will be taken on an unforgettable gondola ride through the smaller canals for a true depiction of this lagoon city. Also visit the Murano Glass Showroom & purchase some beautiful Murano glass items. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel in Italy.
VENICE – FLORENCE - ROME (ITALY)(B,L,D)
After breakfast at your hotel, check out and drive to Florence. Along with your English-speaking local guide, walk and absorb into the culture of the historic city. Visit the Piazza Della Signoria – an open-air museum crammed with Renaissance sculptures, edged by historic cafes and presided over by the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio and the famed Ponte Vecchio (bridge) across the River Arno. Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular panoramic view of the city. After Lunch proceed to Rome. On arrival in Rome we proceed to your Hotel for overnight stay at Rome.
ROME-GUIDED CITY TOUR – VATICAN - PISA (B,L,D)
After breakfast at the hotel, Check out and Enjoy a guided city tour of Rome with an English speaking local guide. The tour starts with a photo stop at the Colosseum. Next visit the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (Please note shorts or sleeveless vests are not allowed). Visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter’s. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini. Visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains. Later in the evening we drive to Florence. Overnight at Hotel in Florence/Pisa.
PISA – MILAN - Departure (B,L)
This morning check out and drive to Pisa. On arrival see the Square of Miracles with the stupendous Leaning Tower of Pisa. Free time for shopping at Pisa. After lunch at Pisa, drive to Milan for your departure flight with pleasant memories of your European trip which you will cherish for a lifetime.